The PMG SH1 Quick Draw Holster mounts conveniently to your belt, (2” maximum) and is made of durable T6061 Aluminum. The SH1 allows you to quickly rest you camera in a comfortable place securely while repositioning your subject or walking around without the use of a strap. The sturdy SH1 mount has 2 settings. Setting 1, Slide-Lock, allows you to place the camera in the mount and it will not allow you to remove it without flipping the hardened steel release lever. The second setting, Slide-Open, disengages the locking mechanism and sets the camera in the mount loose and allows the camera to be pulled out at any instant. The spherical ball, machined out of hardened steel, features a 1/4-20 male thread and flat top. The sphere can be mounted in a number of creative ways. Mount it directly to your camera bottom, onto our Bracket Plates or use the popular PASL3 or PAH1 Bracket Plate Accessories that mounts the sphere toward the rear of the camera and allows easy access to the Arca Type Bracket Plate.
Specifications: SH1 Belt Holster Mount
• Dimensions: 3.50” x 2.5” x .92”
• Weight: 4.30 oz.
• T6061 Aluminum
• Recommended Max Load: 10 lbs.
• Precision Locking Mechanism: Hardened Steel
• Black Anodized surface coating with matte non-reflective and wear resistant finish.
(1) - SH1 Quick Draw Belt Holster
(1) - Spherical Pin with 1/4-20 Mount (Part Number SH1B)
• 5 year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.
• PBX3 Universal Arca-Type Bracket Plate
• PASL3 Strap Loop Adapter
• PAH1 Plate Adapter